(3) Commission for Protection of Competition
Sofia 1000, 18 Vitosha Blvd.
Phone: (02) 935 61 13
Fax: (02) 980 73 15
III. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SUPPLIER
Art. 3. The Supplier delivers the goods and guarantees the rights of the Users, provided by law, within the framework of good faith, the criteria and conditions adopted in practice, consumer or commercial law.
Art. 4. (1) The users conclude a contract for purchase and sale of the goods offered by fitnesdobavki.net through the interface of the Provider, available on its website at http://www.fitnesdobavki.net. The contract is concluded in Bulgarian and is stored in the database of the Provider.
(2) By virtue of the contract concluded with the Users for purchase and sale of goods, the Provider is obliged to deliver and transfer the ownership of the User to the goods determined by him through the interface.
(3) The Users pay to the Supplier remuneration for the delivered goods according to the conditions, determined on fitnesdobavki.net and the present general conditions. The remuneration is in the amount of the price announced by the Provider at the address of fitnesdobavki.net on the Internet. In case the user cancels an order with advance payment by bank transfer or by online payment by card and if the transaction is successful, this amount will be refunded by the supplier within 14 days from the date on which the supplier was informed about this fact.
(4) The Supplier delivers the goods ordered by the Users within the terms and under the conditions determined by the Supplier on the page of fitnesdobavki.net and according to the present general conditions.
Art. 5. (1) All statements, arising between the User and the Provider, in connection with the conclusion of this contract, may be realized through electronic statements, in the sense of the Law for the electronic document and the electronic signature and art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act
(2) The electronic statements made by the Users of fitnesdobavki.net shall be made by the persons indicated in the data entered in the order form.
IV. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
Art. 6. (1) In order to use fitnesdobavki.net, the User should enter his chosen name and password for remote access.
(2) The name and the password for remote access are determined by the User, by performing online registration on the website of the Provider, according to the procedure indicated therein.
(3) By filling in his data and pressing the "Registration" button, the User declares that he is familiar with these general conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
(4) The Provider confirms the registration made by the User by sending a letter to the e-mail address specified by the User. After creating an account of the User, a contractual relationship arises between him and the Provider.
(5) Upon registration, the User undertakes to provide accurate and up-to-date data. The user undertakes to update the data specified in his registration in a timely manner in case of change. In case the User provides false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, fitnesdobavki.net has the right to close and / or delete the information on / about his postal address and to deny him further access to part or all of his services.
Art. 7. (1) The user has the right to change his Primary contact e-mail address.
(2) The Provider shall not be liable to the User for illegal change of the Main contact e-mail address.
Art. 8. The user agrees to notify fitnesdobavki.net immediately of any unauthorized use of his username and password or of any other breach of security fitnesdobavki.net shall not be liable for any damages or losses incurred due to non-compliance with this article.
V. DELIVERY AND METHOD OF PAYMENT
Art. 9. The ordered goods are delivered to the address indicated by the User or to the office of the courier. The user undertakes to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods.
Art. 10. If the User does not provide access and conditions for delivery of the goods to the specified address, the site is released from liability for non-delivery.
Art. 11. The transport costs, unless explicitly stated otherwise, shall be paid by the User upon receipt of the delivery, simultaneously with the price of the goods.
Art. 12. All prices of the products are in Bulgarian levs with VAT included and do not include the price of delivery. The trader reserves the right to unilaterally change the indicated prices, as the changes come into force from the moment of their announcement on the site, but do not concern the orders already made.
Art. 13. When ordering, the User must indicate the exact address and telephone number where it is possible to contact him within the delivery period.
Art. 14. The indication of an incorrect address and / or telephone number makes the order invalid and it does not bind the site with the obligation to perform the delivery.
Art. 15. The goods ordered by the User are delivered within 1 to 3 working days to the address indicated by him, provided that the delivery address is accurate and valid fitnesdobavki.net reserves the right to extend the specified terms by up to 7 days in case of force majeure circumstances preventing the observance of the officially announced term.
Art. 16. The user has the right to refuse the receipt of the ordered goods under the following conditions: (1) In case of obvious discrepancy of the delivered with the ordered goods and this can be established through a simple inspection of the goods.
(2) It has been established that the goods have not been damaged by the user and are in the condition in which they were delivered, without being unpacked or used.
Art. 18. Outside the cases listed in Art. 17, the user has no right to refuse the receipt and payment of the goods ordered by him.
VI. RETURN ORDER
Art. 19. The user may return the product within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the goods according to art. 55 para 1 of CPA, provided that it is in the form in which it was received. The costs of returning the goods are at the expense of the recipient. The exceptions to this rule are those regulated in the CPA. The following must be attached to the consignment: goods receipt and return form. Within 14 days from the date on which we receive notification of the consumer's desire to withdraw from the contract, all amounts received by the consumer, including delivery costs, will be refunded. The refund is made only by bank transfer.
VII. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS
Art. 21. These general terms and conditions may be changed at any time by the Provider, for which the latter is not obliged to notify the User of fitnesdobavki.net by publishing on the Site a notice of changes and the changes themselves to familiarize themselves with them.
Art. 22. The Provider publishes these general conditions at http://www.fitnesdobavki.net together with all additions and changes in them.
Current legislation requires certain communications to be made in writing. You agree that we may communicate with you by e-mail, by posting notices on the Website or by written notice to you sent to your postal address, and you accept (without prejudice to your statutory rights) that such communications comply with all legal requirements for making communications in writing. By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the user agrees to receive commercial communications from the provider. In case he does not wish to receive such messages, the user should send an explicit email to the following address: email@example.com
Art. 23. All provided data are protected within the meaning of the law, they will be used only for fast processing of the User's order and timely delivery.
Art. 24. fitnesdobavki.net reserves the right to change the prices of all food supplements without notifying the User in advance.
Art. 25. All products in our online store are entirely nutritional supplements (nutrients) and are not medicines, never use them with a healing function. fitnesdobavki.net is not responsible if the User uses food supplements as medicines.
Art. 26. These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Users on June 1, 2021.